This is not a termination request.
1. As stated in your membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for any reason.
2. Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than five (5) business days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
3. Membership hold requests are available in 30-day increments, with a maximum of one 30-day period per calendar year.
4. Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume.
5. If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30-day electronic cancellation notice requirement is applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is canceled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).